Interested in working at New Brunswick Counseling?
New Brunswick Counseling Center is an organization which requires skilled professionals in a wide variety of areas. New Brunswick Counseling Center is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Our Center complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
- CADC, LAC, LSW
- Graduate Degree in Human/ Social Services or related field.
- Minimum of a year's experience in human services fieldwork
- In-depth knowledge of the causes and effects of drugs/alcohol and addiction on individuals and families.
- Understanding of crisis management.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Capability in needs and risk assessment.
- Valid Driver's License
- A working knowledge of the challenges and needs of the HIV population and existing HIV/AIDS resources, preferred.
- Comprehension of case management and record keeping activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Excellent benefits package that includes excellent vacation, sick and personal days; medical, dental and vision benefits, company contribution plus 100% match of employee contributions to retirement plan; reimbursement of recertification for related licensures, and on-sight supervision.